If you missed the powerful and positive webinar on South Africa’s international inbound tourism recovery, don’t worry… we recorded it!
Here’s 5 things you that were highlighted by our panellists during the session:
- Government and Private-Sector have partnered on one Tourism Recovery Strategy.
- South Africa’s opening to international tourists hinges on robust health and safety protocols which have been developed, approved and are being rolled out.
- The data-driven Tourism Recovery Strategy sets a date as close to 1 September as possible, based on a phased approach.
- South Africa and its tourism assets are ideal for travel in a time of COVID-19.
- We need to create an enabling environment for tourism when we can eventually open, e.g. strong tourism-friendly visa regime.
But there’s far more, shared by our panelists:
- Tshifhiwa Tshivhengwa, CEO TBCSA
- David Frost, CEO SATSA
- Margie Whitehouse, Wesgro
- Monika Iuel, Private Safaris
- Rob More, MORE Family Collection
Click here to listen to or share the webinar with your industry colleagues.
SOUTH AFRICA IS TRAVEL READY
Want to set the record straight on when South Africa will be open for business? This Tourism Business Council of South Africa press release provides some useful information for you to share with your industry colleagues and any press contacts. Click here.
To further assist in promoting South Africa, [email protected] if:
- You’ve found a news story (good or bad) about South Africa and tourism
- Have your own positive story about Destination South Africa
- Have a media contact who wants more information about tourism to South Africa
- Have a trade contact who wants more information about tourism to South Africa