Shining a spotlight on small-town South Africa
From Scarborough in the Western Cape to Magoebaskloof in Limpopo, South Africa’s small towns are in the spotlight with the #mykasimydorpie movement, encouraging South Africans to celebrate what they love about their favourite small towns.
We all have that town we dearly love and wish to share with the world so share your top travel tips, interesting destination titbits and beautiful visuals on social media, tagged #mykasimydorpie.
Resources You Can Use
This toolkit is designed to help you share your pride in small town South Africa. You can post this on your own social media platform or from your bsiness account you wish to involve.
Click the icon and find everything you need to know about #MyKasMyDorpie and how to get involved.
How Can You Get Involved
- Complete our survey to say how you’d like to get involved
- Nominate someone within your organisation to be the campaign point-person
- Share any digital assets you have copyright over on the online photo and video gallery which will be used in the campaign
- Use the Trade Toolkit and hashtag #MyKasiMyDorpie on your social media platforms
- Tell us about any cool experiences or towns you feel should be showcased as part of the campaign.
For more information, email [email protected].