This e-bike tour is for those who want to spend an active outdoor day, either with friends or family. Cycle from Stellenbosch to Boschendal via the newly build Idas Valley and Banhoek Conservancy trails with our guide. Enjoy a coffee or breakfast (own account) at Boschendal before our bus takes you back to Stellenbosch. Our e-bikes makes it possible for the whole family to enjoy these MTB trails ! (Minimum height of children 1.4m to join the tour.)
Distance: Approximately 25 km
Elevation: Approximately 600 m
Road: Mostly jeep track and MTB trails
Ride duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
What to Bring:
• Comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling. If you have cycling pants, wear them.
• Helmet (we can provide a helmet if needed)
• Day Backpack or Camelbag. If you do not have a lot of things to carry, just bring a water bottle.
• 1 rain jacket if it is a cooler day.
• Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat and Buff
• You need to have your own travel insurance and medical insurance in place.
Insurance information – health and travel information including policy numbers and phone numbers.
If you do this tour you get a 15% discount using the code #ADVBLACK.