South Africa is Travel Ready is a PR & Communications collaboration of influential agencies in the tourism and hospitality space which are supporting the inbound tourism industry’s efforts to open the country to international tourism, create awareness of the role tourism plays and inspire visitors to return because South Africa is ‘travel ready’.
The PR collaboration operates under the campaign banner ‘South Africa is Travel Ready’ and comprises African Twist Travel, Big Ambitions, The Hunter Group, Lesley Simpson Communications, Scribe Consulting, Take Note Reputation Management, Tribeca Public Relations, Darling Lama.
What we do
South Africa is Travel Ready campaigns in media, social media and important stakeholders around key themes that support the opening of international tourism to South Africa and inspires visitors to return..
These key themes include:
- Community and conservation
- A safe South Africa for staff and guests
- The value of tourism to South Africa’s economy
- Destination South Africa as the ideal post-COVID lockdown destination
Where do we do this
- Local and international media
- Industry bodies and partners
- Social Media: South Africa is Travel Ready Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter and Instagram pages
- Website: traveltosouthafrica.org
- Hashtag: #SouthAfricaisTravelReady
How you can get involved
- Send us your positive destination news, images and videos (not a product push)
- Like, follow and share from our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Tag your social media with the hashtag #SouthAfricaisTravelReady
- Tip us off if you see any publicity on tourism and South Africa
- Share our positive stories about Destination South Africa with your networks
- Encourage your networks to amplify the #SouthAfricaisTravelReady hashtag
- Join our regular Tourism Tuesday events sharing important information and insights about Tourism to South Africa